The Ol’ Dunsmuir Faire will take place again on Saturday, September 29 from 9am to 1 pm during Dunsmuir’s 7th Annual Jazz in the Canyon. Rick Garrett will play fingerstyle guitar from 10 to 11:45 am as a part of Dunsmuir’s Jazz in the Canyon.
• Kathleen’s hand sewn aprons, table runners, adult bibs, potholders, and similar items for the kitchen and home.
• Vintage Teddy Bear handmade vintage clothes, toys, and furniture
• Travis, the bicycle repairman will be on hand to repair your bikes
• Spice of Life’s Jessica Bowman will be selling her essential oil magic potions and her art
* Dunsmuir’s Magic Mountain Wellness will be offering chair massage
* Electric’s Lon’s will bring his tye dye from Redding
* Mount Shasta’s Gael Ruby will read Tea Leaf Readings from Mount Shasta
* Some of Heinz Danzberger Photography’s framed pieces will be on display
• Terry Cole Whittaker Inspirations will grace the faire
• Free Healings by Bo – Relationship clearing, Prosperity Blocks, Dis-ease, Dis-Order, Ghostbusting
* Zan Design’s jewelry will be showcased
• Dunsmuir T-shirts by Cool Watts Design
• Shattered Records will be selling Jazz CD, Records and Tapes
• Crafts & Bodycare from local artisans
(To be a vendor it is $35 for a table please contact Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments can be sent to Zan Design, P.O. Box 313, Dunsmuir, CA 96025 or sent via paypal to email@example.com)