We are so excited to have another faire at Pops. It will be happening on Saturday, May 4 from 10 am to 2 pm. Spring, Music, Art, Books, Crafts, Jewelry, Massage. Fun!
10 to 11:30 am Singer Songwriter Allison Scull on guitar
11:30 to 12:30 pm New Dunsmuir Local Tim Shrum will play Grateful Dead tunes
12:30 to 2 pm Rick Garrett – Latin fingerstyle guitar
Photographer Heinz Danzberger & Sculptor Grace Rodriguez
Vendors so far:
• Dunsmuir Community Garden will have plant starts available for you garden for donations! Yay!
• Allie Sibner, a new yoga teacher in Dunsmuir, will be offering henna tattoos (organic temporary plant based tattoos), and handmade crystal jewelry and malas.
• Amber Treat from Shop Around the Corner Books will be selling her collection of classic and vintage books. She has a selection of books from the 1890’s to the 1950’s.
• Kathleen’s hand sewn aprons, table runners, adult bibs, potholders, and similar items for the kitchen
* Dunsmuir’s Magic Mountain Massage & Wellness will be offering chair massages for $1/per minute
• Dunsmuir T-shirts, Fairy Gardens and Fairy Houses by Cool Watts Design
• Amanda Parker from Sage n Stone Jewelry will bring her jwares all the way from Napa
• Bryan Boyle at Autumn Woods – Furniture, Bowls, Sculpture, Cutting Boards and Utensils (often incorporating stone inlay) is about mating elegance with simplicity, and artistry with functionality.
• Shastica will be selling her biodynamic body care product.
• Judy, one of our favorite Dunsmuirians, will be offering her homemade crafts
• Usborne Books & More with interactive, educational and unique books for baby to young adult. They also offer fundraisers and book fairs for schools, libraries, churches or any organization of your choice.
If you are a vendor and would like to participate, please contact email@example.com. Tables are $40.