Local artisans, photographers, crafters, and musicians will be offering their art and wares at the Ol’ Dunsmuir May 5 from 9 am to 2 pm. Bring your bicycles, as local bicycle man Travis Bowman will be on hand to fix bicycles. The faire will take place on the outdoor patio at Pops Performing Arts & Cultural Center at 5819 Sacramento Avenue in Dunsmuir, California. (If it’s raining, we’ll bring festivities inside.) Entrance is free.
The entertainment schedule will be as follows:
9 to 11 am Allison Scull will play her original folk/reggae songs. Vocals and Guitar
11 am to 1 pm Rick Garrett – fingerstyle guitar
Vendors attending the faire.
– Electric Lons Tye Dye for kids and adults
– Fortunate Words are inspirational quotes folded into paper fortune-style cookies. These sweet little gems are meant to bring you blessings of joy, enlightenment, and peace. I have Food For Your Soul, Whispers From God, and Fortunes for Kids available. Custom orders are encouraged (Birthdays, graduation, holidays, teacher gift, newlyweds, new baby……). Handmade with Love in Palo Cedro. https://www.fortunatewords9.com/
-Parents will be able to sign their kids age up to 5 years for a free book per month, via the Dolly Parton Imagination Library sponsored by First 5 Siskiyou Children and Families Commission
– Gael Ruby Tea Leaf Readings. You’ll also be able to see her gorgeous photography from the local area and from her travels in Europe
-Gorgeous Dunsmuir T-shirts by Dunsmuirian Lori Rae Watts
– Robin Johnson will offer handmade crochet items for babies and the kitchen
– Mount Shasta Arts & Healing Center will be offering “Handmade in Mt. Shasta” beautiful beeswax candles, crystal trees, spiritual wands, sacred geometry shirts, healing essences, and my artwork, handmade jewelry and other whimsical and elegant gift items
– Tria – Crocheted hats, sweaters and really cute top
– Local Dunsmuirian Andy Davey will be selling his pipes made of exotic wood
– Judy’s Crafts for the home and more
– Robin S. Johnson will be offering her handcrafted jewelry made in Dundmuir